Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Christmas Collection is here!

We're gearing up for the winter season with these little sugar decorations for your cupcakes.  We spent the afternoon thinking up some ideas to dress up Christmas desserts and had a lot of fun messing around with the fondant.  I really love that part of my day; just listening to Christmas music, imagining all the creative Christmas party themes out there and creating cupcake toppers to match them.  The next day, we had the photoshoot.  Hope you like these:


Could you imagine these on some hot chocolate cupcakes? Available here

These would look wonderful on cupcakes for a children's school party

I'm trying to find any reason to use pink and gold.  I love them as holly and berries.

The monogram on these ornaments are great for birthdays or Winter bridal showers

Again pink and gold! I need to make a dessert table with these!!!  Get any of these decorations here

No comments:

Post a Comment