Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vanilla Sunshine Cupcakes!


My brother surprised me last week with a bakery box filled with yummy smelling cupcakes from the new Vanilla Sunshine Cupcakery.  I was absolutely in love!  The cake was moist and flavorful and the frosting was surprisingly fluffy light but it had just enough sweet to satisfy me.  I know of some places that use heavy sugary frosting or a buttercream that's a little too buttery but this place definitely knew how to balance everything that goes into a frosting.  This was just perfect.
Let's see if I can remember what I had:
-Red Velvet
-Cappuccino (it had a coffee-like flavor and creamy caramel frosting)
-Vanilla
-Chocolate
-Pumpkin

I was glad to see that Claremont (here in California) finally had a cupcakery so naturally I wanted to give it all of my support.  I was also astonished to find out that Bonnie's family did the glass work for the cupcakery's counters.




If you are in the Inland Empire, I suggest you stop by the Vanilla Sunshine Cupcakery.  You'll leave with a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment