Friday, December 2, 2011

After The Video Shoot: A Trip to Dolcissimo and Dripp

My sister from Scotland hung out with Bonnie and I during our video shoot to photograph our crazy antics and document the visit.  Afterward, she and I went to Dolcissimo for some mouth-watering french macarons and Dripp for some iced coffee.




After getting a nice box for ourselves, we headed next door to Dripp for coffee.  I absolutely love the interior to this place.  It's got an Industrial Revolution Vintage thing going on that I am crazy for.  I noticed some light fixtures and furniture (especially the aviator-inspired lounge chair) were from Restoration Hardware.  I loved how it worked in that space.  Here is a photo of the cafe from outside.

A great way to end a long day of video shooting


mmmm.... chocolate, buttercream, and pistachio!

No comments:

Post a Comment